5 февраля, 22:51
1) eat pizza 2) go to the cinema 3) do homework поставить в время Past Perfect, утвердительное, отрицательное и вопросительное предложение
6 февраля, 00:16
1. He said that he had already eaten the pizza by 6 o'clock.
2. She said that she had not eaten the pizza last week.
3. Had your friend eaten the pizza by the time you came to his place?
4. I had already gone to the cinema when my parents came back home.
5. She said that her sister had not gone to the cinema with her last Sunday.
6. Had your brother gone to the cinema by your arrival?
7. We had done all our homework by 6 o'clock yesterday.
8. I knew that my friend had not done his homework yesterday.
9. Had they already done their homework by 7 o'clock?
Знаешь ответ на этот вопрос?
Новые вопросы по английскому языку
Переведите предложение Hard to love and to hide their feelings
Выбери правельный ответ на вопрос. What is this story about? 1. Granny Marcel and her house. 2. Granny Marcel and her animals. 3. Granny Marcel and her flowers.
Выберите правильный вариант и подчеркни его. 1 There is/There are two sofas in the room. 2 Is there/Are there boxes everywhere? 3 There is/There are a cooker in the kitchen. 4 There isn't/There aren't any glasses in the cupboard.
Надо вставить mast, have to I hadn't enough money and I ... pay by cheque
переведите Yes, of course
Дополните предложение предлогом, поставив глагол в правильной форме. They're not (afraid / fly). I'm (boreding / read) this book. Shoes aren't (necessary / live) inside the Space Station. She's (unterested / learn) Russian.
Выберите время. She (had / was having) lunch with her fiance when he (gave / was giving) her an expensive ring as a birthday present.
Составить 10 вопросов в будущем времени
Надо написать как читается текст на русскими буквами we live in three-room fiat. my room is smail, but it is very cozy and bright. there is a bed, bookshelves and a writing desk with a computer on it.
Think of three things your parents and you don't like (want, love) to Write three sentences about them. Example: My parents don't want to stay at home during the sum - mer holidays. I don't want it either.
» 1) eat pizza 2) go to the cinema 3) do homework поставить в время Past Perfect, утвердительное, отрицательное и вопросительное предложение